Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Maya-bazaar's Store' ‘shop.maya-bazaar.com’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is STORE_ADDRESS. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Mayabazaar reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Mayabazaar believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
USE OF OUR SERVICE
You may use the service only if you can form a binding contract with Mayabazaar, and only in compliance with this agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must enter into this agreement on your behalf, and will be responsible for your use of and access to the service; this includes financial responsibility for any items you purchase through the service.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All designs featured on shop.maya-bazaar.com are copyright and intellectual property of Mayabazaar and cannot be reproduced or transmitted in any form without our prior written permission.
You agree not to post User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets); (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any user content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy.